Me and my friend we both have Lumia 720 he already got the Lumia cyan update on his phone but I can't is it because I downloaded the preview for developer version? If it is how can I get the Lumia cyan update on my phone now?
    indrajit dey1 likes this.
    08-27-2014 04:55 AM
    Yes it's because you have the DP version installed - there was an issue identified that made Microsoft halt the rollout of WP8.1 for Lumia DP users.

Please read here for further information

Lumia Cyan update now live for AT&T Lumia 1020 and 1520 Preview users | Windows Phone Central
    08-27-2014 05:07 AM
    Yes, due to some BitLocker issues, the Cyan update for people on the Developer Preview was halted, but it seems to be slowly starting up again. So, you have two options, which is A) revert your phone back to Windows Phone 8 via the Nokia Software Recovery Tool (do a search on it, I'm not quite sure the steps, but this DOES erase EVERYTHING on your phone) or B) just wait a bit longer.

The choice is yours. :)
    08-27-2014 05:08 AM
    Yes, due to some BitLocker issues, the Cyan update for people on the Developer Preview was halted, but it seems to be slowly starting up again. So, you have two options, which is A) revert your phone back to Windows Phone 8 via the Nokia Software Recovery Tool (do a search on it, I'm not quite sure the steps, but this DOES erase EVERYTHING on your phone) or B) just wait a bit longer.

The choice is yours. :)
    Thanks
    Guess I'm just too impatient to wait I'll go with option A and then again I'll install the preview for developer wp8.1 update 1 along with the cyan update
    08-27-2014 09:13 AM