dear guys help me backup

amsam7

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I cant backup my settings to cloud, i did backup before. But now i thought to do a fresh backup, and by mistake(huge mistake) i deleted my previous backup that was stored in cloud. Now when i try to backup it says " we hit a unexpected error and the backup failed..
Error code :0x801901f4"
guys please help me out. I want to know that can zune application help me get rid of this problem, could i backup my settings with the help of zune software ? If yes then tell me the steps regarding this.
my phone:- nokia Lumia 525

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you check out OneDrive, your backup may actually be there.
I noticed my backup erroring out, but it still backed up when I said "screw it" and hard reset anyway. (it restored properly, might be just a fluke though.

I would try again later of course.
The Zune application will not help you as it is for WP7 only.

Kunalya

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
i got this error. while login to microsoft account. but unable to login.
wp_ss_20150715_0001.png help me. please

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
^^^ Most likely it is a sync error in your Microsoft Account. Is your date and time correct? Do you have any Region changes to get another Store or add Cortana? Can you sync your Microsoft Account manually on the phone? Is the data connection fast and stable?

You can go to OneDrive on PC browser and in the lower left click "get more storage" and then "device backups" in the left column. Delete any backups that already exist for the phone and then try again. This trick often solves backup failure.

Dionne Ward

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
After a massive online chat with Microsoft I eventually managed to back up my phone. I tried all of the steps listed above but no luck. On a hunch I uninstalled facebook and backed up no problem. I reinstalled facebook (which reinstalled as an updated version) and can still back up 😊 might be worth a try....

Sonic98

May 3, 2013
Visit site
After having to reset my phone, I must say I'm not completely satisfied with Windows Phone backup. I was trying to downloaded just the 8.1 parts of the Windows 10 preview updates, to see if it would give me Denim like on my other phones. I guess I didn't delete insider app in time because it eventually forced me download the rest of the updates. I rolled back to 8.1 because I didn't like the way 10 was handling music I was downloading from the web like say an MP3 version of a podcast. I like the way 8.1 just downloads it to music. 10 was downloading it either to tv and video or in a way I could only open it in Edge, like I was streaming it.

It was no biggie I thought. I had manually backed up the phone a few times before this. I might have done a factory reset while 10 was installed because at first it seemed like 10 wrote over my 8.1 backup. What bothered me once I did roll back to 8.1 and restore backup was that XBox Music had all my playlists but no music. I had to manually re-download the photos that I backed up from One Drive. I don't think it even backed up my screen shots photos, though it seemed to backup all my saved and camera roll photos.

That is the only thing I liked about having a work iPad. I backed up everything, and it re-appeared on the device just like I never reset it. I was able to pick up right where I left out in games where the data was stored on the device instead of the server.

They need an option for backing up music as well, and when you backup music, photo, and video it needs to save some data with where it came from. Then when you restore a backup it can ask you if you want to restore all data from OneDrive or just the ones specific to this device. Like iOs, it needs to have a cloud setting that lets you search for individual apps to backup data from.

Luckily I didn't have anything on there I thought I just had to get back quickly. I'm just happy to see my layout, text, and call history backed up

theLonelyGuy

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Login to your primary outlook account from PC, goto "Account Settings-->Security & Privacy-->More Security Settings--> Enable Two Step Verification".

After enabling two step verification, now you can login via Mail app from phone. It worked for me.. :) Hope it helps you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel