Disappointing Xbox Music Update!! :(

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks,
I just updated the recent Xbox Music Live Tile Update for Windows Phone!
At first time app worked fine but second time as soon as i opened the app all songs got disappeared :'( :x >_<
I m totally ruined now... I also didn't backup any of my songs or playlist :( :asleep: :grincry: :angry: :unhappy:
HELP ME SO THAT I CAN GAIN BACK ALL OF MY SONGS :( :"(
I M SO ******* UNHAPPY RIGHT NOW.... Hatred+ MS

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Guys since this is about the latest Xbox update, I want to share something too
So basically this brings the live tile support so when I play the music the live is working of course but there is a bug or something. The song which I play has an artist background shown while in the app but I can't see that artist in the live tile only his name scrolling...
Any tips or what???

Try soft resetting your phone!

tejanaqkilica

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Guys since this is about the latest Xbox update, I want to share something too
So basically this brings the live tile support so when I play the music the live is working of course but there is a bug or something. The song which I play has an artist background shown while in the app but I can't see that artist in the live tile only his name scrolling...
Any tips or what???
It seems to work only with songs that were bought from Xbox music, and not for those already in collection, which is a ****ty situation because I never bought a song in my life but even if I decided to, can't do it from Xbox music since it isn't available in my country so yeah, will have to wait for the next update, urghhhh

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
It seems to work only with songs that were bought from Xbox music, and not for those already in collection, which is a ****ty situation because I never bought a song in my life but even if I decided to, can't do it from Xbox music since it isn't available in my country so yeah, will have to wait for the next update, urghhhh

Yeah i even noticed that. I double checked this as I had download led Emenim's album from XBM store when it was free. So I played that while streaming and wollah. Live tile with artist background! While I have JLS songs with artist background,No live tile with that one!
It only works with the music you bought!
**** why Microsoft!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre