XBOX Live Extra app not available

tamanasi

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I am running Cyan + update 1 in my 720. Just when I wanted to customize my xbox avatar, I found Xbox live Extras application is no more available for me.

Is there anyone facing the same issue? Is this because of the running OS on my device?

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Not sure do you mean you can't find the app on your phone or marketplace?
I'm on the same version of os and have it still. Having said that I haven't done any factory or hard resets which would have got rid if it.

Aman2901

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
The app isn't available for WP 8.1 users for now!! I had it in WP 8 and after upgradation to WP 8.1 it was still there but sadly didn't went far from a "loading" message!! The app is still in the store and one can check it's availability by the SysApp Pusher App!!

tamanasi

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Not sure do you mean you can't find the app on your phone or marketplace?
I'm on the same version of os and have it still. Having said that I haven't done any factory or hard resets which would have got rid if it.

I just updated to DP update 1 after getting CYAN. I remember I could use it earlier but now when I go to the store, it says not available. I can see it but its not downloadable..
guess its OS issue.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
It looks like Microsoft may be de-emphasizing the avatar as we know it... For instance in the Xbox One I barely ever see it. Let me correct that, I don't ever see it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte