[L630] Enabling cortana problem [Portugal]

Miguel Correia

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks, it is me again. This time i really have a problem (at least i think i do) so here is the thing.
According to some threads on WPC, to enable cortana on Lumia devices outside the US all we needed to do was to change the Region, Lang, Speech, Keyboard to English (US) with some restarts in between, after that and a few downloads we were able to see the cortana and set it up right? So the thing is i followed those threads step by step and no cortana shows up, is she mad at me somehow? Well you know women...

No i am serious, i am currently holding the latest refresh update of WP 8.1 (8.10.14157.200 Lumia Cyan) on my Lumia 630. I am in Portugal and I've seen a guy activating cortana in India through the same procedure on the exact same phone (well youtube). So i don't really know what's'jappening!!!
Can you guys guide me through the path of light? Thanks in advance.

Your newest WP fan.
Btw has anyone noticed that now we can close apps on the task manager by swiping them down? Is it new or an old feature? Sorry about my grammar.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Recheck everything, then go to the Applications tab of Settings and check for Cortana, if it is there open it and enable it. If the switch is greyed out, there will be some help advice below the switch telling you what to do. Hope I helped :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel