I have a Lumia Icon, and a Surface RT.

I have added a bunch of items to my Hotmail calendar (which is the Microsoft Account on both devices). The appointments all have recipients.

I have had 2 separate problems:

1. I had one appointment replicate itself 273 times. I could not delete/edit them without removing the recipients one instance at a time..

2. Other appointments are appearing on the RT calendar on my Hotmail calendar, my outlook.com account via the web interface on my hotmail calendar, the one recipient calendar I have syncing to my phone (my daughters Gmail account). But not on my hotmail calendar on my phone.

I find this strange and frustrating, I would move from Gmail to outlook.com permanently but this keeps happening. When I add items to my Gmail calendar on my phone they display correctly on all expected calendars..

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Last edited by goofysam; 08-29-2014 at 10:26 PM. Reason: corrected phone type from 920 to Icon
    08-29-2014 09:33 PM
    I am sorry what's the issue is with your 2nd problem.

What happens if you use Outlook 2013 on your RT? I create most of my appointment via outlook.com to sync across my many accounts
    08-30-2014 12:24 AM
    Not all of the appointments on my outlook.com calendar are coming down to my phone.
    08-30-2014 01:25 AM
    So after communicating with Microsoft

And providing screenshots in PMs.

I think I diagnosed the problem as only in the appointments added from the Lumia Icon.

The Microsoft solution was to delete the calendar (which is my primary), and reset all of my devices.

I might try to reset the Icon, but not the Surface since appointments from that don't replicate.

Any one else have any ideas
    09-04-2014 08:06 PM