Here Drive+ Freezing

aemehran

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
My Here Drive has been freezing ever since I got the cyan update on my Lumia 920. I am running update 1 on preview for developers. I'm not sure if my phone is packing it in our it's the software. Also the camera takes fuzzy pictures now without flash and sometimes launching the camera with show a super dark and green image. This didn't use to be the case. Oh and my NFC has been dead for a while. Stupid Rogers in Canada doesn't have any good WP, so I don't want to change right now. I didn't have the GPS/camera issue on update 1 before cyan. Any ideas?

WinSammie

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
My Here Drive has been freezing ever since I got the cyan update on my Lumia 920. I am running update 1 on preview for developers. I'm not sure if my phone is packing it in our it's the software. Also the camera takes fuzzy pictures now without flash and sometimes launching the camera with show a super dark and green image. This didn't use to be the case. Oh and my NFC has been dead for a while. Stupid Rogers in Canada doesn't have any good WP, so I don't want to change right now. I didn't have the GPS/camera issue on update 1 before cyan. Any ideas?
My Here Drive caused a lot of heat after update to WP8.1, reinstalling of the app solved this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234