Cyan troubles!!!

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Since upgrading my Lumia 525 to official cyan update, it has been lagging a lot... Whenever I press start key while using internet explorer or wpcentral app, the tiles display stuttering... This happens everytime...

While I was on Lumia black this stuttering didn't happen.... Even tried a hard reset..... Still no luck...

Any help would be appreciated.... Shall I just reflash it again using NSRT???

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, you've done the best thing in that situation, which is a hard reset.

For some reason WPcentral app has never had good performance for me. The scrolling, hanging and crashes still happens.

If you want your better performance back, go ahead and use NSRT, but be warned, I heard that its only restoring 8.1 unless you know how to install 8.0 + black.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Since upgrading my Lumia 525 to official cyan update, it has been lagging a lot... Whenever I press start key while using internet explorer or wpcentral app, the tiles display stuttering... This happens everytime...

While I was on Lumia black this stuttering didn't happen.... Even tried a hard reset..... Still no luck...

Any help would be appreciated.... Shall I just reflash it again using NSRT???
Have you tried doing a hard reset by going to settings > about then not restoring your phone. That usually works.

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, you've done the best thing in that situation, which is a hard reset.

For some reason WPcentral app has never had good performance for me. The scrolling, hanging and crashes still happens.

If you want your better performance back, go ahead and use NSRT, but be warned, I heard that its only restoring 8.1 unless you know how to install 8.0 + black.

Alright then... Will use NSRT to reinstall cyan and will report how it went....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre