Kingdoms and lords , diamonds purchased incorrect: what to do?

shivam pednekar

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Hii everyone!
As usual i was playing kingdoms and lords on my nokia lumia 925 and suddenly a message appeared on the screen saying that i purchased 203,083,664 diamonds , but i didn't purchased only that amount of diamonds , and to purchase 203,083,664 diamonds i would need a hell lot of indian rupees. I think there is a bug in this game. I Used only 4 diamonds. i am getting scared to use more diamonds , does this thing happened to anyone else also ? if yes did you use those diamonds ?? will i get banned if i used those diamonds ???? wp_ss_20140902_0001.jpg

shivam pednekar

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
re:

okay , so if i use those diamonds , they may find my activity on their servers...if i saved my game data on cloud..and they may ban me from playing it , and will misunderstand me as a hacker , maybe. that's why am getting scared to use those diamonds...because i know with those amount of diamonds i can become the king of that game. all the multiplayer battles and all i only will win :D..

shivam pednekar

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
re:

okay , so if i use those diamonds , they may find my activity on their servers...if i saved my game data on cloud..and they may ban me from playing it , and will misunderstand me as a hacker , maybe. that's why am getting scared to use those diamonds...because i know with those amount of diamonds i can become the king of that game. all the multiplayer battles and all i only will win :D..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720