Onedrive not showing photo's

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Have the Onedrive app on my Noikia Lumia 625 Windows phone.
I have to manually up load the photos to the app from my phone.
First question, Is there anyway this can be uploaded automatically?
Second point, I have just discovered the Onedrive app is available for the Kindle fire.
Downloaded it and signed in with the same log in and password on the Lumia, but the files / photos are not showing.
What do I need to do to show the photos from my phone to appear on the Kindle?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
There is an auto-upload setting to get photos from your WP to your OneDrive. Go to settings. Tap on the applications heading to the right of the system heading, then tap on photos + camera. Swipe down until you see the Auto Upload section. Change the settings there.

I don't have any Android devices so I'm not sure about syncing on the Kindle. Are you saying that photos you can see on OneDrive (either on WP or on PC) are not showing up on Kindle? When you open OneDrive on Kindle and navigate to pictures folder, is it showing empty? The only thing I can think of for that is select refresh from menu options to force a sync.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
When you open OneDrive on the Kindle and navigate to the Pictures folder, it is empty. Correct? Can you see other files/folders?

May I suggest uninstalling/reinstalling OneDrive on the Kindle? It's a long shot, but a painless measure that will force the Kindle and OneDrive to get reacquainted.

pd66qpr

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Deleted app from Kindle, reinstated and logged in using the same outlook email address & password and still nothing.

Only photo's appearing are those already on Kindle, on not from my camera roll on my WP.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Deleted app from Kindle, reinstated and logged in using the same outlook email address & password and still nothing.

Only photo's appearing are those already on Kindle, on not from my camera roll on my WP.

I think it's time to contact OneDrive support. Issue may be with Kindle, which is a forked Android device based on the Open Source Android software, not Google's hybridized version... The OneDrive app may be fine-tuned to work with Google's Android. :p

Troubleshoot OneDrive sync problems - OneDrive Help

pd66qpr

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
There was no need to contact support.

I deleted the app again at home and re-installed.
It worked!!
Think what might have happened when first attempted was the firewall on my Wi-Fi at work blocked the full install.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro