Nokia lumia 520 charging problem

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hi so Ive had my lumia 520 for 11 months now and its been working pretty alright till yesterday when I was taking pictures and then the battery became low and shut down. So I put it on charging and when the phone restarted the top icon for the charging was empty and was showing that it was charging. I let it charge for more then two hours and yet the same sign was coming. When I checked the battery life remaining however it said it was 100 percent charged. Also the same icon of the charging with the battery being empty keeps coming even when I take it off charging and then after a few minutes the phone dies. Ive reset the phone but this problem still isnt fixed. Anyone know what I should do or has anyone had a similar incident?

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
You can try to take off the battery and wait some minutes and with luck the battery goes back to normal.

Maybe the battery itself is faulty. To discard any phone malfunctioning, i recommend to buy another battery (Nokia BL-5J) and see if the problem was only the battery and not the phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb