one note not updating in windows phone 8.1

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

My husband and I both have a Lumia 920. We did the upgrade to 8.1 at different times. I can no longer access one drive, he can.
I've tried soft reset (several times) and have tried to reinstall. It downloads, but then goes to error code 8103010d.
I can't find what that error decodes to, except that it seems to happen for various apps that don't install/update correctly.
I have seen where other people have had this error with one drive, or with other apps after 8.1.
I have seen some people post that it eventually corrects itself.
It has been two weeks; is there a fix other than hard reset? I have seen unhappy stories about hard reset and would avoid if possible.

thanks!

Carl Joseph

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Try downloading the OneDrive.xap from www.windowsphone.com (on a pc) then transfer and save it to the root of the phone via USB. Soft reset your handset then go to Store, click on the 3 dots and select 'install local apps'. OneDrive should be available to install. Hope it works for you.

Patt Brocksom

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the tip, but that did not work either. The install button is greyed out, the app icon says attention required, tap here, but will not respond to tap.
I will wait it out a bit longer. I can still access my documents through office, I just can't view my photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb