Battery is draining when mobile data toggled on!

NokianWP

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey man I'm not playing a game! I'm suffering here fed up with windowsphone :(

idk about you... But my old 920 can last all day in comparison to some android and IOS phones. At least on WP, you can block app traffic. Or move on. Nobody here is holding you back. If you choose to stay though, you could always wipe your phone (deletes and reinstalls the OS:you MUST back up your phone 1st.) by doing a hard reset, or use the software recovery tool. Even my 920 experiences a slightly faster drain when using LTE rather than WiFi. It happens to all smartphones.

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site

Till now you haven't provided any details which the forum members have asked.

What is your phone model?
What version of WP you are running?
Are you on Cyan?
Have you installed DP?

provide these details and lets see what the forum members can do, as said earlier by other member use it as a forum and not a chat window.

Don't blame Windows Phone OS as not everyone is facing the issue you have, it could just your unit.

provide the complete details so that other members who have the same model phone can help you in detail

Anojan Sivam

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Till now you haven't provided any details which the forum members have asked.

What is your phone model?
What version of WP you are running?
Are you on Cyan?
Have you installed DP?

provide these details and lets see what the forum members can do, as said earlier by other member use it as a forum and not a chat window.

Don't blame Windows Phone OS as not everyone is facing the issue you have, it could just your unit.

provide the complete details so that other members who have the same model phone can help you in detail
I'm a lumia 820 user! And I'm in Lumia Cyan update and no DP installed

WDavis4692

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
regardless of if you manage to solve your issue, Anojan, any battery drain you're experiencing is not a 'Windows Phone' problem. It's a device problem. In fact, it's probably the most battery-friendly OS out now. (can't vouch for berry)

So if you can tell us you've tried a factory reset, you've disabled **** you don't need, blocked apps you don't need, and you're still getting the problem, you really need to take your device in to a service centre explaining that you've tried everything. At least they'll be able to change the battery under warranty.

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I found after updating to 8.1 on my 1320 there was HUGE BATTERY DRAIN i wasn't even getting a full day use for what ever reason my phone started freezing and not responding at all.
Luckily i was able to do a full reset after a stressful few hours (i love my phone was worried it was Farked) since then its been great

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12