Lumia 520 changing screens by itself

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hi have had a Nokia Lumia 520 for about 8 months but all of a sudden it is trying to open loads of different screens all by itself even when I have it sat on the table I have hard reset it, cleaned the screen and still the same. The screen is not cracked so its not that.

Please help!
Thanks

piyushvora

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi have had a Nokia Lumia 520 for about 8 months but all of a sudden it is trying to open loads of different screens all by itself even when I have it sat on the table I have hard reset it, cleaned the screen and still the same. The screen is not cracked so its not that.

Please help!
Thanks

Hey! I also had the same problem with my Lumia 520, this is a touch screen issue which is related to hardware not software, so hard reset will not solve it. I visited the Nokia care centre and there I explained them about the problem which I was facing, they kept my phone for testing and in couple of hours they informed me that it has a touch screen problem and they will replace my digitizer. As my Lumia was in warranty they replaced the touch screen digitizer for free!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720