Upload images from OneDrive to WhatsApp.

Aadesh Gandhi

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello All,
Currently I know there is no way to do what I am looking for but I want experts to comment whether there is a possibility for the same? Reason I am looking for this feature is cause I have at-least 4-6 active groups which share dozen of random pics everyday. Since everything is downloaded to the phone space becomes an issue. If WhatsApp had an option to choose where the pic would be saved and also allow uploading it from apps other than Photos it would be a massive help.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
AG

Eduard Vlad Ilie

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Try to copy the photos from the One Drive to your phone and share them from there. When you will save the pictures in your phone, next time you want to share them through Whatsapp it should appear under the saved folder in albums menu.

Hope that helps.

Aadesh Gandhi

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Try to copy the photos from the One Drive to your phone and share them from there. When you will save the pictures in your phone, next time you want to share them through Whatsapp it should appear under the saved folder in albums menu.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Eduard, for the workaround not exactly what I am trying to do but it can be temporary solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett