Wp update for Micromax phone.

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I am considering to bye a Micromax Windows phone and my question is.. Are they ever going to update the phone in future.. or even can I take the advantage of developers preview update in those third party OEM's phone other than Nokia, Samsung, HTC.

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
yes ofcourse.
You must be in India.
Every windows phone device will Recieve same windows phone update until it is compatible with it. Anyone with any windows phone can take advantage of the preview for developers program. Though your OEM will release the same update publicly after some time.
You can see ever windows phone 8 & 8.1 device can get the same build of the OS

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I am considering to bye a Micromax Windows phone and my question is.. Are they ever going to update the phone in future.. or even can I take the advantage of developers preview update in those third party OEM's phone other than Nokia, Samsung, HTC.
3rd party OEMs?? Assuming Nokia to be 1st party, who is second party then ??
Anyway, anyone running a WP 8 & above can get the developer's preview as it is OS oriented, whereas OEMs come into the picture only for adding the supporting firmware.

PDebanshi

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Ok answer is given above.. person how ask the question may be new to WP.. .. but I am a user of WP but I have a question too.. will these handsets have HEAR MAP instal in them or no support for it other than nokia...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon