Xbox music is totally crazy...and driving me nuts!! help

Al3xz

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I was looking through the forum to see if there was something like what's happening to me right now, but i haven't found anything

I'm having a really hard time with the freaking xbox music app, when i bought my phone (lumia 625) I just put my old SD card in it, which had about 300 songs, everything went fine and it was perfect, but recently i decided to format that SD card to put on some new songs, BIG mistake apparently, first the useless windows phone desktop app to sync music made me waste an entire day trying to figure it out...(i wanna sync a single song not an entire album..) I still can't use it... I had to use file explorer (please tell me if any of you know a good program to sync music)....i finished with the songs, unplugged the phone, opened the music app (xbox music), played a song... everything good.... but when i tried to see the songs on queue.... there was empty spaces with the playing symbol... (i attached some screenshots)... i restarted the phone, nothing.... formatted again the SD card, put some songs again, nothing... soft reset... nothing..... formatted the SD card once again and this time I used the old windows media player to sync my music... and I still have the problem.... I don't know how to fix it... I don't know whats wrong.... please help me.....!! i know i can use other music player but i want to fix the xbox music app too.....sorry for the long post....

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140905_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140905_0001.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 7
  • wp_ss_20140905_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140905_0002.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members