Resuming on wake, Lumia 920 running Cyan

OuTsYdeR_10

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so the Lumia Cyan update finally dropped on AT&T a couple days ago. I installed it the night before last and everything was great yesterday. However, this morning I woke to find that several apps had auto-updated and now, every time I wake the phone, I get a resuming screen for a couple seconds before the lock screen appears. This is rather annoying, as it was not doing this yesterday. Anyone know what's going on or how to fix it?

OuTsYdeR_10

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Yup. I was annoyed by live lock screen, so I uninstalled it. I guess enough of it was left to continue terrorizing my lock screen post mortem. I'll try your fix and see if it helps. Thanks!

Jakez98

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Solution 1: Have you installed the lock screen app by Rudy Hyun? If so, uninstall it and set the lock screen wallpaper to either Photo or Bing images and restart your phone.

Solution 2: Try a soft reset, all the updated apps that are installed last night might need the soft reset to ensure a smooth performance.

Solution 3: Hard reset. This might be an isolated bug that you've encountered. A hard reset may fix it.

If all else fails, install Nokia Software Recovery Tool to your Windows PC and flash Lumia Cyan to your phone for an absolute fresh start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos