What Windows Phone Do I Buy??? Or do I wait?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hello All,

I'm looking for advice for Windows experts/users as I'm having trouble determining if I should buy a phone now or wait since it's that time of the year.

My requirements for a phone are follows:
ATT carrier
Ideally 4.5 inches or smaller (could do 4.7 if necessary)
At least 720p-type screen

That filters it down to about two phones that are currently out: Lumia 1020 and Lumia 635. The screen on the 635 just doesn't cut it for me. I know the 1020 is really more for those who want the camera, but it does meet all of my other needs. My concern with the 1020 is that it has a processor that is already one year old and obviously if I get a phone now then I'll have to have it for another 2 years. My wife has had her iPhone 4s for 3 years now and the hardware simply doesn't keep up with the OS anymore. I don't want to fall into that trap.

Two questions:
1. Those who have been using the Windows Mobile OS for a while now, do you expect those same type of problems?
2. I haven't seen any official announcements of phones coming out in the coming phone release season (other than the HTC One M8 for ATT which is too big for me). I may not be searching in the right places, but are they expecting a round of new phones to be released in the coming month?

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
u can buy the lumia 730 that was launched jst 2 days before. It has those features you want and also comes at a good price. It provides you with an advantage that buying out a budget phone now can help as you can also buy a flagship phone as it arrives and still experience freshness until then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3