Secret Lumia spotted?

Westarmy

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, been a long time xD

Well I am posting this in ask your question forum because I am technically asking... Basically I was on the bus on my way to work. I noticed a woman across me playing a game on her phone... I then realised its a windows phone with the logos and everything on the front. The shape looked similar to Lumia's uni-body design.

However! I noticed it looking rather unfamiliar, the woman's phone USB was at the top, with the headphone jack next to it too! It was most definitely a Windows 8 device as it had that new logo and not the curvy windows logo! The phone looked like a Lumia and was slightly larger if not the same as a Lumia 920.

At first I was like awesome she has a 920... then seeing the USB and Headphone jack at the top just made me really confused!

Any lumia devices like this? Or is this something new to you guys/gals too?

I'm just going to add where I work we always get Sony, Microsoft etc. Coming setting up stalls and pitching to us products and new stuff... Not just where I work particularly but the buildings nearby offer the same jobs so I can safely assume they also pitch to those too!

Westarmy

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Haven't replied in ages lol, but I still haven't a clue... My best bet would be a black Lumia 925 but!!! It was bigger than that in some ways same size as a 930 really and camera wasn't protruding and couldn't have been a 900 lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster