Two days ago my touch screen decides not to work.. i get notifications from the apps (such as kik and skype) so i know it works still.. my power button works and my camera button too, however the down volume button might work if i take off the case and use something to press against the button.. i know it might need repair and all but i been using it in this condition and its been workin great.. i never had this happen to my phone before..the first day it start doing this i got it to work but then it stop working is there a way i cant fix this problem..oh yeah btw is there a way i can call tech support and get them to replace my phone with a new one..this is the only one i have and im not able to buy another one.
    09-07-2014 01:15 AM
    If your are lock screen beta app they you might face this issue. Even I was facing the same. Please uninstall the lock screen beta app and see the difference
    09-07-2014 01:29 AM
    do u mean the app that lets u lock ur screen? if so i cant get to the app bc my touch screen isnt workin on my phone i cant slide or click any apps on it..
    09-07-2014 01:32 AM