Lumia 635 Won't Detect SD Card

Jose Ramos 635

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I see other people with the Lumia 635 are having the same issue with "SD card not found" error but I cannot reset my phone. The whole reason I purchased a SD card was because my phone was nearly full and I didn't want to loose it.

I have a SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB purchased from Amazon so I know it isn't counterfeit. The package even has the "Works with Windows Phone" logo on the back so it meets the required specs.

Is there any other way to get this card recognized?

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Maybe that card is in a unsupported file system for WP like NTFS, you can change the file system card with a PC, format to FAT32, then put the micro SD in your phone and see if it works.

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
You're going to have to do a hard reset-sorry. You shouldn't really lose anything. Connect your 635 to a pc and copy over all your pictures,music, documents etc. Go to settings on the phone and make sure your apps & settings, and text messages are turned on to backup to your onedrive in the cloud. When you do a hard reset it shoudl restore everything fine, including your SMS messages. You should be fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire