Lumia 1520 Battery loose 100% charge very fastly

W

WPCentral Question

After completing the 100% charge, my phone does not stay 100% charge more than 30min even when i didn't use the phone... but 99% charge goes well is about 3-4hr in standby mode......

I have another phone in lumia 630, it has less mAh battery than 1520 but stay 10hr for 100% in standby mode.
My cousin's 1320 is also goes well like 630...... but what is wrong with my 1520.

for "estimated time remaining" in battery saver apps, 1320 shows 4 days,6 days........etc.... but my 1520 doesn't show more than 1 day 10hr, 1day 20hr, and hardly I have noticed one day is 2day 6hr.....but not more than that

Is it Normal ?
or how can I solve the problem..

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
All depends about the settings of your L1520...

If you have ON the mobile data (4G), WiFi, location, NFC, Bluetooth and more than 10 apps running in the background... well in that case it's normal to have some drain even in standby mode and the battery life estimated time obviously can be lower.

By adjusting some of the settings of the phone can improve the battery life of your L1520, some functions can be demanding for the battery like mobile data being turn ON all the time and having too many apps running in the background.

Sometimes is good to soft reset the phone and see if the battery levels goes to normal... in the extreme case you may need to hard reset, but that could erase all your data.

nilimzz

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I always use Battery saver On (Always; limited functionality), all background task block, mobile data, bluetooth, wifi, nfc off, use 2G on instead of 3G, manual sync........

and also do Soft reset.. but still it is not changing......

my battery is very good, but I just want to know why it looses 100% so quickly.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Try some of these if it could help
1. Turn on battery saver mode
2. Check emails manually
3. Use a dark theme
4. Turn off the live tile updates which you are not using
5. Keep location off(turn on only when you need it). Also keep in mind that your phone won't update unless location is on, so do keep location on while updating your phone
6. If you don't use 3g, then keep your phone in 2g mode. Go to settings > mobile + sim > highest connection speed > 2g
7. Lower the brightness & keep automatically adjust on
8. Lower the lock screen time out
9. Turn off vibrations, banners of the apps from the notification centre
10. Keep wifi off, turn on when you need it
11. Turn off the windows keys vibration
12. Turn off glance if not required
13. Disable the keypad sounds, camera sounds if not required
14. If you are a gamer, using Wi-Fi, not expecting any calls then use flight mode
15. Turn off the background tasks of apps, if possible
16. Keep sunlight readability off & battery saver brightness on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999