Good Evening everybody,

I just have a question regarding the new Lumia Phones. Well I must say I really like my 920. THe only concern I still have is the small variety of apps; but the store is getting bigger though;).
    Anyway I really love the fact that Nokia gives you Here Map, a map which can be used offline and Nokia Music... awesome features neither the Iphone nor any Android has I know of.

And I do not want to miss them.

So I thought about selling my 920 and getting a new 735 instead... Do you guys think this is a good idea?
    Does the 735 also come with free Navigation Here Map? I ve been travelling through the US for 3 months till know and since I didnt have a 3G connection I was so happy I could use a map on my phone.

ANd what do you think can I still get for the Lumia 920. It is almost new...well it is 1 year old but still has one more year of warranty and has 2 slight scratches on the glass. But I have the original package, the earplugs...everything. I bought it for 299 a year ago.

09-10-2014 10:38 PM
    Good Evening everybody,

I just have a question regarding the new Lumia Phones. Well I must say I really like my 920. THe only concern I still have is the small variety of apps; but the store is getting bigger though;).
    Anyway I really love the fact that Nokia gives you Here Map, a map which can be used offline and Nokia Music... awesome features neither the Iphone nor any Android has I know of.

And I do not want to miss them.

So I thought about selling my 920 and getting a new 735 instead... Do you guys think this is a good idea?
    Does the 735 also come with free Navigation Here Map? I ve been travelling through the US for 3 months till know and since I didnt have a 3G connection I was so happy I could use a map on my phone.

ANd what do you think can I still get for the Lumia 920. It is almost new...well it is 1 year old but still has one more year of warranty and has 2 slight scratches on the glass. But I have the original package, the earplugs...everything. I bought it for 299 a year ago.

All Lumia's have HERE, heck, all Windows Phones have access to HERE Maps, Drive, etc.

I think that decision is a solid one, although I don't think I'd go for that since I value the camera a lot.

I'd say you can get a couple hundred for that phone give or take.
    09-10-2014 11:00 PM