How to send songs via bluetooth

W

WPCentral Question

I tried all possible ways to send songa via bluetooth, however it is giving me only delete option... Lumia 1320

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Even I have 1320. Everything ok with me.
First, switch Bluetooth on, it will search for the devices, tap on the required Bluetooth device you want to connect. It will then ask you whether the pin on your phone & the connected device matches or not, click ok, done. You could now transfer whichever files you want

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I tried all possible ways to send songa via bluetooth, however it is giving me only delete option... Lumia 1320

First of all, I am assuming that You are using Music Player [Xbox] here to browse music. In this u cannot share multiple songs at a time. So you are seeing Delete option only after selecting multiple entries [I assume u selected multiple songs, otherwise there would be share option].

Solution to the problem is to Turn ON Bluetooth and then go to musics and long press on the song u want to share, and follow steps as u can read [ Share -> Bluetooth -> select device ]

If u are on 8.1 Update with FILES app then using that there is a chance to share Multiple songs as folder or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett