Nokia Lumia 520 - Emergency Call Only , try again in xx minutes

W

WPCentral Question

How can I unblock this message on the home screen or do I have to wait the time out?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This should normally only appear after entering the wrong PIN 3 times. But I've read many people's complains about this appearing out of nowhere. So either you wait for the countdown to finish or you perform a hard reset. There's no other way around it, sorry.

Bunell Carbunell

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
My lumia 535 suddenly have this problem it appears on the screen "emergency call only wait for 114337 minutes" and whenever i restart it it comes back to the same numbers of minute...if i wait for the count down it will take me more than 2 months.. what can i do about it? Thanx

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
My lumia 535 suddenly have this problem it appears on the screen "emergency call only wait for 114337 minutes" and whenever i restart it it comes back to the same numbers of minute...if i wait for the count down it will take me more than 2 months.. what can i do about it? Thanx

The clock is wrong.
Put in a SIM card from a carrier that sets the time. Once the clock is set the wait time will go down significantly, if not vanish all together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos