Whatsapp message notifications problem

W

WPCentral Question

has anybody noticed any issues with whats app message notification... i am not getting messaged delivered... ie.. only 1 tick is seen on sending device and all the messages come when we open the app... getting this on 3 different devices...

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
HELP PLEASE
I get this message when I try open image I just got in WA
"This media is no longer available, please ask XYZ to send it again"
It started yesterday, got 3 pics, only 1 I could open, resending didnt help, again same 1 opened. Now I got one and it doesn't open.

I did soft reset. No luck

asna_n800

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Totally happening with me from few days that only upon opening the app it is showing messages. But doesn't happen always; sometimes notification comes as soon as the message comes. On Updated DP Lumia 1320. I've posted another issue too :
http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/308914-whatsapp-showing-me-online-when-im-not.html#post2749763

Just now I'm downgrading my Lumia because I've waited enough and battery was a mess. Also my class 10 mem card of 32gb is showing errors more than ever. Going to wipe my whole phone memory and memory card. :angry:

fdokos

Oct 21, 2011
www.greekberry.com
HELP PLEASE

I get this message when I try open image I just got in WA

"This media is no longer available, please ask XYZ to send it again"

It started yesterday, got 3 pics, only 1 I could open, resending didnt help, again same 1 opened. Now I got one and it doesn't open.

I did soft reset. No luck

Got the same message twice today. I reinstalled the app an hour back...will see. I also mailed the support team. Hope sth changes soon...really bad service!

Lin Sun

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys, i Just got my WA Problem down here. its not receive notification Until i open my Apps.
and i also already try to do Disable at background and it still not work for me.
another Idea ?

Rahul Oberoi

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Suddenly the Whatsapp notifications stopped on Lumia 535 in the Banner area and on the main screen. Also no sound is coming when the Whatsapp message came. Please let me know if any solution for the same.

Santosh Gupta2

May 18, 2015
Visit site
I bought MICROSOFT LUMIA 535 2 months back and facing lot of issues with this phone. Especially with whats up.....mostly its not working.....No notification coming/going most of the time.

Suddenly the Whatsapp notifications stopped on Lumia 535 in the Banner area and on the main screen. Also no sound is coming when the Whatsapp message came. Please let me know if any solution for the same.

If any one has any suggestion what to do please contact me.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99