wifi connection

harsha julakanti

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
hello , recently i have brought lumia 630.there's wifi in my college but my phone is not connecting to wifi.it has been showing that no internet acess.wifi is working for other android users.so please keep a solution for this problem.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If it's open WiFi you should have no issues. If the WiFi requires a certificate then you may not be able to access it if they haven't set it up for WP.

Do you know what kind of WiFi is at your college?

harsha julakanti

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes i know that there's a need of self authentication to connect to my college wifi.yet it has been not asking sign in page on my phone to connect.It has been simply saying no internet access.I have also contacted my friend who is using windows phone and i saw the same problem with his phone too and i saw that there's no these type of wifi problem's for android users.there's only problem with these windows phone's. To mention about my phone it is nokia lumia 630.I tried soft reset but of no use.Is there a need of hard reset.I have also tried to connect to the hotspot created by my friend's phone.But it is not able to connect.It is simply saying that no internet access.By this i confirmed that there's also no problem with my college's wifi network.But there's a problem with my phone.so please try to solve my problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss