Has anyone downloaded Spider-man Unlimited?

anon(9042793)

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone downloaded and installed Spider-man Unlimited yet? I have installed it but the in game DLC download seems to be taking forever. I first downloaded it but it DLC didn't download so I reinstalled it and am downloading it again. But it just isn't completing. It has been stuck at 100% forever. Data Sense shows that it has downloaded 750 MB till now!! And it does that at a too slow pace!!
Have any of you getting this problem too?
What is the size of the DLC downloaded?
How much time does it take to complete?
PLEASE HELP!!!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I did, this game has many bugs. It says you can play offline, when I am offline & try to open the game, it crashes always. Also this game always needs Wi-Fi connection, it would say you are offline, from mobile data connection. It also crashes sometimes. Download size is around 95mb, when you open the game, it tells you to download data which is around more than 200 Mb. Hope that the bugs gets fixed soon. Also if its not getting downloaded, leave it, download it when gameloft updates it

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded it using wi-fi to my 1520 it took about a minute to download, a few more minutes to figure out the game wasn't for me and then a few seconds more to un-install it.

Bob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett