Micrsoft Store - Skype - Consent Needed

W

WPCentral Question

Since the update, the store says I need to provide consent for Skype. The thing is I do not want Skype on the phone, therefore I will not give consent. I am stuck now with a notification that will not go away and the Skype app that does not provide an option to uninstall. How do I remove Skype from the phone under these circumstances?

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Since the update, the store says I need to provide consent for Skype. The thing is I do not want Skype on the phone, therefore I will not give consent. I am stuck now with a notification that will not go away and the Skype app that does not provide an option to uninstall. How do I remove Skype from the phone under these circumstances?
In your WP store, you will get an option of 'Cancel Download' when you long press the Skype download.
In your app list, you should see option of Uninstall app when you long press on Skype...at least on 1020 this works.

oliullah sanee

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Since the update, the store says I need to provide consent for Skype. The thing is I want to keep skype on my phone. So what can i do? My phone is microsoft lumia 540. Please give me a right direction as soon as possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss