Cyan Update yet not available for Preview Developers WP8.1.

rohitsars

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys there's no news of cyan update for Preview Developers WP8.1.
Do any one have any idea that when it will be available, because I don't wanna downgrade my wp8.1 to wp8.0 and do the update. I m waiting for a direct cyan update for my PD WP8.1 Phone(Lumia 520).

rohitsars

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Agreed, but this news is only for German carrier O2, but what about other countries.
Should we assume that the same thing(Cyan+Denim in a single update) will be provided OTA in all other countries and carrier's.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I'm a little out of the loop, but if you're on a Hong Kong unlocked version of the 1520 running 8.1 DP update 1 with bitlocker enabled, who are we now waiting for? MS? Nokia? Nokia Hong Kong?

rohitsars

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
???
Just because of few PD WP8.1 users with bitlocker issue, MS has stopped to roll out the official Cyan update for every PD WP8.1 users.
I just don't understand, why MS is not resolving this bitlocker issue faster.?

Last edited:

srivatsrini

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
You dont need to downgrade. Get a nokia software recovery tool for your pc. Connect your mobile(take a backup before that). Download Cyan directly to your mobile. Cuz Cyan is available for 520

rohitsars

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Yaa I know that by using Nokia software recovery tool I can download Cyan update directly, but by doing this I will loose my all apps and games, and then again I have to download my all stuffs, and I m not at all interested in following such a long procedure...😓

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
There was just an article about this on the front page. It seems they're adding a bunch of people at a time and paying attention to their experiences to make sure the bitlocker and any other issues don't resurface. I'm sure they'll open the floodgates if all goes well with this batch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium