Why am I getting error messages when trying to access Instagram?

raj-lotus

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Instagram (6tag) not opening, asking for upgrade :(

here is the error: your version of instagram is out of date. please upgrade your app :angry:to log in to instagram

Vinky H

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Instagram (6tag) not opening, asking for upgrade :(

This morning suddenly my 6tag apps unable to fetch any pict. keep showing smile image with retry button. anyone having this problem as well? it runs on lumia 630.

jddesigned

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site

Same thing here. Yesterday I had the upgrade massage in morning but it went away. Today feeds went down, tried reinstalling and now nothing is loading.

lorenzattractor

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

This morning suddenly my 6tag apps unable to fetch any pict. keep showing smile image with retry button. anyone having this problem as well? it runs on lumia 630.

I'm having the same problem. I even reinstalled the app, tried wi-fi and LTE and still nothing's loading up.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

Mine just quit updating the feed today and I can't view anyone's profile, including my own. It worked fine yesterday. Weird. Glad Rudy is on top of it.

Using the Instagram website on my 2520. Works better than I remember for viewing... Rudy needs a universal App though!!!

anon(5349218)

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

Same thing happened to me. Happened to 4blendhdr too but the issue resolved itself a few days later... And yet the issue remains on 6tag. Hope Rudy is able to fix this quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos