Cant send attachments via txt, nokia lumia 925

W

WPCentral Question

I just got a Nokia Lumia 925 and I ended put it on the cricket network. I have the Cyan 8.1 update for the phone. Just recently The phone stopped sending attachments via txt. I can no longer send or receive pictures, contact info, videos or any other type of attachments. It was find all the way up until 3 days ago. I was sending and receiving pictures and then all of a sudden it stopped. I have 4g connection still so my Data is still working. Anyone have any thoughts. Any idea if it is the phone or network? Or any hints on how to fix it? I tried resetting to factory settings and it still hasn't worked. Other tid bits of info is that it was originally from AT&T. Thank you in advance for your help!

Michael Kozak

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
For me what resolved this problem on my Lumia 925 Tmob - was entering phone - settings - and making sure I had cellular preferred clicked on and not wi-fi.

I noticed that every time something gets updated, my wi-fi calling ... sets itself back to wi-fi preferred. And I have to go in again to phone and reset to cellular preferred.

Worked for me .... Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs