Stuff doesn't open

W

WPCentral Question

My Dialler page , messaging , storage sense , photos and windows store don't open .
When I click on , the page slides and reverts to the original side screen I was on . please help . I can't make calls or text . which practically renders my phone useless .

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Try and perform a soft reset, in most cases that fixes these kinds of issues. Hold down the volume down and power button for approximately 10 seconds until your device vibrates.

Lehning

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
You may try a "hard reset". Hold volume down+power+camera keys (all three)..... Release when u see Nokia logo (if u have a Nokia ;) )..... If that doesn't work I think a factory reset is the only way to go.....

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You may try a "hard reset". Hold volume down+power+camera keys (all three)..... Release when u see Nokia logo (if u have a Nokia ;) )..... If that doesn't work I think a factory reset is the only way to go.....

Hard reset and factory reset are the exact same thing, just different names. And before pulling of one, I recommend doing a soft reset first. If that doesn't work, a hardreset would be the next step. But if it works, it saved him a couple of hours required to fully setup his device again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon