Can anyone provide a solution for my problem with Xbox Music app in Windows 8.1?

MegamanXtreme

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I play music in my phone without a problem. Out of nowhere, it goes to the next song and the song doesn't play(Also happens when I go back to a previous song or next song). I press Cortana and it is not working either. I don't know what the problem is, but it happens when I am playing music. It happened on my old 1520, before I got a replacement due to a crack that made that 1520 impossible, so I thought it was the phone to blame, yet it happens on my new/replacement phone, too.

I had to shutdown the phone for the music to play again, even the Reboot app didn't work to restart the phone, the Reboot app worked normally but whatever is going on messes-up the app, as well.

There is also a problem that I thought was fixed where the song would have a long time when it wasn't true, but the time would decrease.
Example The song is 1 minute, but the end bar says 10:00, then drops to 9:59, 9:58, 9:57, the song ends and the bar never drops to the actual time, 1:00(Actual time of the song), happens with every song. The computer Media player and other players, even the old Nokia Xpress Music show the actual time, even a cheap Creative Mp3 player shows the actual time. What the heck is Windows doing to their OS?! Let alone their apps?!

Plus, a resume that is unnecessary and gets annoying after I unlock my phone or go from one app to another, then back to the music app. Disappointed in Windows Phone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa