Advice with my Lumia 1320 heating up?

U

Unregistered

Hi guys this is Tarun again....
I have a prob with my Lumia 1320....,the phone's top protion is heating very much ..... I think it is the processors heat... But why is it happening.... It heats very very much when I play games and I am not able to keep it in my ears when I get calls due to the heat... Plz say a good suggestion guys

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys this is Tarun again....
I have a prob with my Lumia 1320....,the phone's top protion is heating very much ..... I think it is the processors heat... But why is it happening.... It heats very very much when I play games and I am not able to keep it in my ears when I get calls due to the heat... Plz say a good suggestion guys

All the gameloft games heats up the phone very much, don't worry, its quite normal. Also while charging don't play games.
Try some of these things to save battery & avoid much heating. Try & see if it could help
1. Turn on battery saver mode
2. Check emails manually
3. Use a dark theme
4. Turn off the live tile updates which you are not using
5. Keep location off(turn on only when you need it). Also keep in mind that your phone won't update unless location is on, so do keep location on while updating your phone
6. If you don't use 3g, then keep your phone in 2g mode. Go to settings > mobile + sim > highest connection speed > 2g
7. Lower the brightness & keep automatically adjust on
8. Lower the lock screen time out
9. Turn off vibrations, banners of the apps from the notification centre
10. Keep wifi off, turn on when you need it
11. Turn off the windows keys vibration
12. Turn off glance if not required
13. Disable the keypad sounds, camera sounds if not required
14. If you are a gamer, using Wi-Fi, not expecting any calls then use flight mode
15. Turn off the background tasks of apps, if possible
16. Keep sunlight readability off & battery saver brightness on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo