unable to get lumia cyan update for lumia 720, 820 and lumia black for lumia 925 and lumia 520

Ghadeer Jd

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
hey guys this is a question that nokia care people couldn't answer.
whenever i get a new update for one of the lumia above and start downloading it, it reaches 60% then stop! every single time!
the error codes refers to connection problems which i'm sure i don't have because i kept trying to get the update for the past few weeks!
i have good internet connection, enough storage but yet i can't get the update which is now regular
i noticed that the update reached 63% after i emptied another giga of the storage :v
is this problem related to me being in syria? i successfully got the lumia black update for lumia 720 after having the same problem and reaching the same point 60% but then it was downloaded !
are there any ways i can use to download the regular updates?! because this is not a regular problem for the lumia family i have
WHAT CAN I DO :(

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
hey guys this is a question that nokia care people couldn't answer.
whenever i get a new update for one of the lumia above and start downloading it, it reaches 60% then stop! every single time!
the error codes refers to connection problems which i'm sure i don't have because i kept trying to get the update for the past few weeks!
i have good internet connection, enough storage but yet i can't get the update which is now regular
i noticed that the update reached 63% after i emptied another giga of the storage :v
is this problem related to me being in syria? i successfully got the lumia black update for lumia 720 after having the same problem and reaching the same point 60% but then it was downloaded !
are there any ways i can use to download the regular updates?! because this is not a regular problem for the lumia family i have
WHAT CAN I DO :(

Gave to Nokia Care.. They will update for you..
OR
Try NSRT.. It will directly install Lumia Cyan to your 520, 720, 820, 925
Is your Four Phones facing the same problem. Then it will be a problem with your wifi.
Your Wifi willnot be stable.
Did you try with another Wifi..?

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
will using NSRT erase my data?
and yes i tried several Wifi connections in different places, i even changed the proxy and used connectify me but nothing changed

Yes.. Ofcourse NSRT will erase your data.
Strange that all your Four phone facing the same problem.. (Don't know what to tell..)
Have you done anything strange - Network settings / proxy network
try a reset option. Anyway updating via NSRT is better than resetting. Both will erase the data.
Using NSRT the problem is downloading the update.. Update size is huge. abt 1.5GB to 2.2GB
Size vary according to devices

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs