Dell Venue 8 Recovery Download

raffyraffy

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, bought dell venue 8 pro, trying to restore/recover/reformat, missing memory card with recovery, can`t continue, need someone to who also has DV8 Pro to post or send the recovery software, thank you

raffyraffy

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
also, can i use an SD Card to this procedure instead of a USB Thumb drive? i know you need special cable for the OTG cable to be plugged in and at the same time connected to a thumb drive, thanks

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
hi xandros9, can't seem to open the zip file you sent, i have winzip, do i need other software to open it? thanks

if you have Windows, you shouldn't need anything to open it, try downloading it again? It shouldn't have any issues.

also, can i use an SD Card to this procedure instead of a USB Thumb drive? i know you need special cable for the OTG cable to be plugged in and at the same time connected to a thumb drive, thanks

Yes you can, I've done it personally.

Torro Rosso

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded recovery partition, deleted the system one, restored via usb and the power cable. When I boot up, I get to a welcome screen with region settings to choose. I cannot click on anything, the screen doesnt react to anything. Also, I cannot charg? it anymore for unknown reasons. Any thoughts?

Nick Fokas

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
thanks a lot.
one last thing,in the reset mode screens
does the touch screen works?or i need a mouse or keyboard to continue the reset process?
because i tried twice and the screen doesn't respond ,so i had to force shut down the dvp8

k8mcn

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
i hate to beg,but could i also have a copy of the venue 8 recovery? I have spent hours online trying to get anything and Dell hasnt been a huge help.....1 month old Venue,bricked when i loaded win 10................
thanks so much

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh man what have I returned to! It's been quite a while since I've signed on so I'll have to take a look but I fear it has been lost to the sands of time. But to be sure let me search my files, I'll report back soon.

Update: I cannot find it, I'm sorry!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs