Is buying a Nokia Lumia still a good idea?

W

WPCentral Question

buying a nokia lumia now-good idea still?

is it a good idea to buy a lumia 1520 now with all the rumors abt nokia branding change and windows phone and everything thats going on .. or should i wait ?
thanks

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re: buying a nokia lumia now-good idea still?

Yes its a good idea.

The Nokia branding change should not affect you in any real meaningful way. (except the pride of having Nokia branding?)

I have no real reason to balk right now.

midoslr722

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site

all that matters to me is the functionality of course .. and i dont want that to get compromised in any possible way .. thats why i also mentioned "windows phone " changing into "windows " .. should i worry about that ?
btw thanks alot for ur attention :)

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

Don't worry about the name change. I have a 1520 and it meets and exceeds all my needs. I can facebook, email, chat, play games etc.... All on a massive 6" screen in 1080p and have an SD slot which can take up to 128GB. what's not to like? :)

midoslr722

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site

i think its the best device out there .. the only thing im worried about beside what i mentioned is the applications on WP .. they dont updated as ios and android .. and some are full of bugs .. how are you doingwith that ?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: buying a nokia lumia now-good idea still?

i think its the best device out there .. the only thing im worried about beside what i mentioned is the applications on WP .. they dont updated as ios and android .. and some are full of bugs .. how are you doingwith that ?

App updates really have no correlation to the fact that Microsoft owns Nokia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb