Connectivity options

Atul Verma3

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I Have Lumia 1020 and i want to know all connectivity options to its storage drive... I know only one way to connect my device to access internal storage drive which is USB....from few days I have having connectivity issue with my computer, My PC is not able to recognise the device, I tried using different cables and on different PCs but no good...

How can I switch the Lumia 1020 (909) into Mass Storage mode?

I follow the guide from MS
Put the phone in mass storage mode
Connect the phone to a computer with a USB cable. Restart the phone while holding down the buttons that enable mass storage mode. This varies from one phone model to the next. Here are some possibilities:
1. Press the Camera button as the phone restarts.
2. Press the Volume-Down button and the Camera button simultaneously as the phone restarts.
Nothing will appear on the phone screen, but after about 5 seconds, you will see one or more additional drive letters in File Explorer on the computer.

I tried with the Lumia 1020 for times, but still cannot make it into the mass storage mode.

Atul Verma3

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
windows 7 64bit, yes my phone unlocked when I connect it to my PC, i tried different cable in different USB ports, still cannot recognized by PC....sometimes I hear sound of connecting and disconnecting back to back while its plugged into usb...thats strange but i dont know what is the problem? somebody please help...i have almost 22.00GB data need to backup....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre