No Cyan for Cricket 1320?

W

WPCentral Question

2 months after release, and there's still no Cyan update for the phone I bought just after it's release. As I see it, Microsoft-Nokia and the various carriers don't really care about their customers, as there's been no movement whatsoever, and the carrier reps don't have a clue when it's going to complete "testing".

Any suggestions?

abdhoms

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, can't you just join the developer program and get all the updates? It's quick and easy. You get all the updates directly from Microsoft.

I'm sure a little Bing search will help you to find guides on how to join dev program and start receiving updates.

TheWenisKing

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Man I'm tellin ya, Cricket sure is taking their sweet time testing Cyan. I don't know why they're acting like they have no control over it, either. I love the plan and coverage I get but the service feels mediocre when this sort of thing keeps going on.

mobilebuilder

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Here it is, October, and still nothing. panka, not sure who gave you that info, but obviously, they were wrong. I'll give the carrier another week, then it's time to start looking elsewhere. Granted, none of the companies have what I'd call decent support, but the horror stories I'm hearing about Cricket are getting too much to ignore.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Here it is, October, and still nothing. panka, not sure who gave you that info, but obviously, they were wrong. I'll give the carrier another week, then it's time to start looking elsewhere. Granted, none of the companies have what I'd call decent support, but the horror stories I'm hearing about Cricket are getting too much to ignore.

Well I received the info from a local Cricket store I visited last month and yes they might have been incorrect. Cricket has less to none support for Windows Phones and hence if I were you I would have flashed to an unbranded ROM by now, I have already flashed my 630s to an unbranded Australian ROM so I don't have to depend on Cricket for future updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6