How do I setup MP3 Playlists?

W

WPCentral Question

I am setting up a Windows 8 Phone that I bought for my elderly father-in-law and I'm trying to keep it VERY simple as an MP3-Player. I have music folders on my computer that I want to put into the phone in exactly the way I have them in folders on my computer so ...for example...I have a "Frank Sinatra Collection" and I want it to show up exactly like that on the phone. Right now, after placing the songs on the phone, all of the Sinatra songs appear separately, based on which album they came from and that's unwieldy. Is there any way I can accomplish what I'm trying to do? THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Phone as an MP3-Player?

I am setting up a Windows 8 Phone that I bought for my elderly father-in-law and I'm trying to keep it VERY simple as an MP3-Player. I have music folders on my computer that I want to put into the phone in exactly the way I have them in folders on my computer so ...for example...I have a "Frank Sinatra Collection" and I want it to show up exactly like that on the phone. Right now, after placing the songs on the phone, all of the Sinatra songs appear separately, based on which album they came from and that's unwieldy. Is there any way I can accomplish what I'm trying to do? THANKS.

in search type - frank sinatra then tap create playlist from the same screen
name the playlist as frank sinatra collection
pin the playlist to start screen
hope i helped :)
did the same thing for my parents,works well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett