I am setting up a Windows 8 Phone that I bought for my elderly father-in-law and I'm trying to keep it VERY simple as an MP3-Player. I have music folders on my computer that I want to put into the phone in exactly the way I have them in folders on my computer so ...for example...I have a "Frank Sinatra Collection" and I want it to show up exactly like that on the phone. Right now, after placing the songs on the phone, all of the Sinatra songs appear separately, based on which album they came from and that's unwieldy. Is there any way I can accomplish what I'm trying to do? THANKS.
    Last edited by Muessig; 09-24-2014 at 03:17 AM.
    09-24-2014 12:47 AM
    I am setting up a Windows 8 Phone that I bought for my elderly father-in-law and I'm trying to keep it VERY simple as an MP3-Player. I have music folders on my computer that I want to put into the phone in exactly the way I have them in folders on my computer so ...for example...I have a "Frank Sinatra Collection" and I want it to show up exactly like that on the phone. Right now, after placing the songs on the phone, all of the Sinatra songs appear separately, based on which album they came from and that's unwieldy. Is there any way I can accomplish what I'm trying to do? THANKS.
    in search type - frank sinatra then tap create playlist from the same screen
    name the playlist as frank sinatra collection
    pin the playlist to start screen
    hope i helped :)
    did the same thing for my parents,works well
    in search type - frank sinatra then tap create playlist from the same screen
    name the playlist as frank sinatra collection
    pin the playlist to start screen
    hope i helped :)
    did the same thing for my parents,works well
    09-24-2014 02:20 AM