calendar.live.com not syncing with WP 8.1

W

WPCentral Question

Hello guys,

I just bought my first Windows phone. I'm trying to set events and meetings in my calendar, which works fine. All events I have created via my phone are also shown on live.calendar.com. However, I thought it might be better to create an extra calendar for specific events, so that they have all the same color and can be shared with other people or faded out. I didn't find the option on my phone, but on live.calender.com so I created a new calendar there. But this calendar is not shown on my phone (even in the settings menue). Also when I add events via live.calendar.com to the calendar which is already on my phone they are not visibile there. But on my Windows 8.1 PC every event is synced. Why is live.calendar.com not syncing to my phone? It was connected to WLAN the whole night, so enough syncing time there. I even tried to restart my phone, nothing happend. How do I get my new calendar and events on my phone?

980z

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Try to manually sync your Microsoft account from the email+ accounts settings on your phone. Use the same account on your phone that you use on your Windows PC. I hope that solves the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa