How do I get 4G on 920 in India after Cyan update?

Dipak Singh1

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am from India. I used 4g in my Lumia 920 where manufactured name showed 'apac hong kong'. Now I have downgraded it to windows 8 to get cyan update from a Nokia Care. Now I have lost the 4g setting, the only available options are 2G and 3G in the settings. In the extra information setting manufactured name showing "im india'. What could be the issue ? What should be done to get the previous sittings with 4g option?

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Kolkata sure is in India, am saying that 4G hasn't been fully implemented in India yet... heck even 3G isn't properly available yet.

There"s no reason to reply to every post,just like tht :)

4g is not available pan India but very well works in the cities where launched gives speed ranging from 7mbps(peak times) to 20mbps

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am from India. I used 4g in my Lumia 920 where manufactured name showed 'apac hong kong'. Now I have downgraded it to windows 8 to get cyan update from a Nokia Care. Now I have lost the 4g setting, the only available options are 2G and 3G in the settings. In the extra information setting manufactured name showing "im india'. What could be the issue ? What should be done to get the previous sittings with 4g option?

Lumia 920 lacks the 2300 band which India uses for 4G so even if you did flash a 4G capable ROM,you cannot use 4G on your lumia 920
heres some proof
Nokia Lumia 920 incompatible with India’s 4G network - The Times of India

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion