Lumia 920 running 8.1: Why is it saying buy apps already paid for?

Marie Beesler

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
...and now I have *seven* apps insisting I haven't paid for the full version or ad removal... These are all my son's apps, to keep him from frustratingly clicking on things he can't access. This makes kids corner nearly useless to me, as I am *not* paying it again. I understand paying once, but not twice. Anyone else having these problems, or am I just special. Gr.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There is a server-side issue regarding these things currently (I think WPC put out a PSA re this problem) but rest assured you will not have to buy them again. I encountered the same issue and after backing out of the deal once and hitting the Remove Ads button again (in 6Snap) it realized I did indeed own it.

Hopefully whatever was borked is fixed soon.

Marie Beesler

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
That's not working unfortunately. I've uninstalled and reinstalled paid apps before, and whenever I get to the wallet, it tells me I've already purchased and installs. That's not happening this time. I can wait, I just didn't know if it was just me. And I have since discovered two more (my own) apps that are doing it. Obnoxious.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)