So I was thinking like, you know, batteries are pretty much not so good with higher temperatures and I thought, why shouldn't I just use laptop cooler and put it under smartphone while its charging? Would this be perhaps stupid or maybe dangerous or useless? Atm, Lumia 925 charging and its cool (because of the cooler under it). What do you think guys about this idea? For those who care about their battery almost as a living person?
    09-25-2014 10:17 AM
    So I was thinking like, you know, batteries are pretty much not so good with higher temperatures and I thought, why shouldn't I just use laptop cooler and put it under smartphone while its charging? Would this be perhaps stupid or maybe dangerous or useless? Atm, Lumia 925 charging and its cool (because of the cooler under it). What do you think guys about this idea? For those who care about their battery almost as a living person?
    nah it wont work fully
    best way is to charge without the case ,that usually charges mine from 0 without heat(usually a full charge from 0 produces heat)
    nah it wont work fully
    best way is to charge without the case ,that usually charges mine from 0 without heat(usually a full charge from 0 produces heat)
    09-25-2014 10:20 AM
    Yeah, thanks for reply. But it wouldn't hurt it either, right?
    09-25-2014 10:23 AM
    Yeah, thanks for reply. But it wouldn't hurt it either, right?
    yeah cant harm the phone as such
    09-25-2014 02:52 PM