Why does my phone keep shutting off on it's own?

W

WPCentral Question

why does my phone keep shutting off on it's own

I have a Nokia lumina 520 and it keeps turning off on it's own sometimes it cuts right back on and sometimes it's hard to turn back on it's very frustrating to be in the middle of something and the phone suddenly turns off for no reason

Dchl

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: why does my phone keep shutting off on it's own

This sounds like an issue that you would want to talk to Windows Support about. We don't really have enough details to help you. It would be much easier if we could see and work with the phone!

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site

Same issue here on a Lumia 520 on WP8.1.1 and Cyan firmware. Occasionally I have to remove and reinsert the battery to make it restart.

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Does your phone 📞 gets hot before the turn off ?
If it's hot then it shuts down because of that , I'd it's not hot .. Then make sure that battery is placed in the right way ... Because if it's not under any sudden move the battery change from its place cause the phone to shutdown

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site

I have a Nokia lumina 520 and it keeps turning off on it's own sometimes it cuts right back on and sometimes it's hard to turn back on it's very frustrating to be in the middle of something and the phone suddenly turns off for no reason
maybe it's a sign that you need to upgrade to a better lumia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss