Does anyone actually have the developer preview running on the 8xt??

W

WPCentral Question

I have the HTC 8XT from sprint and I've been patiently waiting for the 8.1 update (until I heard that it might be released in November) so I've been itching to try the developer preview, but I'm a little afraid of what it might do to my phone. I know November isn't far away, but I'd really like to get a taste of all the new features, and I'm pretty excited for Cortana. So I wanted to know if anyone has the preview running on their 8XT, and if so, are you having any problems with your phone after the update? Should I wait for the actual update or try out the preview?

rell0614

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I've heard that people haven't been having any issues on the 8X, which is why I wanted to try it out on my 8XT. But I haven't heard of one person who has it on the 8XT after update 1 was announced to be working for the HTC phones. Side note, I was the one who asked this question, I just had a hard time signing in at first :straight: Do you have cortana as well?

2tomtom

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the DP running on my 8S and no problems. In fact it works better and faster and has Cortana too. I'm in the UK and the phone is sim-less so use it for music mainly due to beats effects. Guess if it runs perfectly on the 8S it should be even better on the 8X?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes