Are the Lumia 1520 32GB Editions Still Available? If so, where?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I am in the market for a Lumia 1520 32GB Phone. For some reason as of a few weeks ago AT&T no longer has them showing available. Also, missing from the Windows Store site as well. Also, I hear there is possibly a 1525 version coming out this fall which may be why there is no 32GB 1520 which was announced in October of 2013 and released in November. Does Nokia/MS plan to release an annual update to the 1520 in time for this holiday season?

canonuevo

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
AT&T never had a 32 gb version. There has been no announcement of a 1525. You can find a 32 gb version which is an international version on amazon, newegg, or ebay. AT&T stripped qi and 32 gb.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
ATT did have a 32 GB 1520 model, whether its still available I dont know.
The 1525 is just speculation with almost zero evidence, so don't expect one unless we see something more substantial, which I personally doubt.

Shelcom3

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
There definitely was a 32 bit AT&T Version (almost bought one back in June). The question for me is if it is worth it to purchase a 1520 at all at this point in it's life cycle since it is now pretty much a year old. Does anyone know about how long Nokia keeps it's phones on the market before coming out with an upgrade? Do they tend to be annual, bi-annual, or are they on some other upgrade cycle for their phones. Samsung, htc, and Apple appear to be on an annual upgrade cycle. with their phones.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There definitely was a 32 bit AT&T Version (almost bought one back in June). The question for me is if it is worth it to purchase a 1520 at all at this point in it's life cycle since it is now pretty much a year old. Does anyone know about how long Nokia keeps it's phones on the market before coming out with an upgrade? Do they tend to be annual, bi-annual, or are they on some other upgrade cycle for their phones. Samsung, htc, and Apple appear to be on an annual upgrade cycle. with their phones.

I'd say 18 months to every two years. The 1520 is still top-of-the-line with nothing really new in sight, sooo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon